Dear Future Bentonville Home Builder Friend,
At long last, a long over due home building guide has been released that shares insider information of how to save thousands when you build that home you’ve been thinking about here in Bentonville, Arkansas area. It’s called Bentonville Home Building Guide—Insider Reveals Little-Known Secrets to Saving Thousands. It’s 73 pages of powerful information you must have if you’re deliberating about building a new home.
And you can get your FREE copy today, with not a single catch. No charge and nothing to buy—just good old fashioned, useful information.
Now you’re probably saying to yourself, “Nothing is free these days.” Well, today there is something for free. There are still good people willing to help others out and yes, this guide is completely free. And you can use it to your advantage to learn about home building and, specifically, building the new home you’re thinking about.
Continue to read and let me explain…
Hello future Bentonville, Arkansas area new home builders!
My name is Rock Ash and I have an immense amount of experience relating to home building. You see, I’ve been building great new homes for a long time… 30 years to be exact.
Over this time, I’ve had the great fortune to work with over 2,500 families here in Bentonville, and all over the great State of Arkansas. I’ve helped them all accomplish their dream of home building and I’ve enjoyed every moment of it.
This home building business has to be one of the most gratifying businesses on the planet as it relates to helping people.
It’s really enjoyable to help folks realize the American dream. And most of the time, building a home is a dream that’s been entrenched in our hearts for years.
The most enjoyable part of my job is observing my customers’ response when walking into their new home. I’ve seen gigantic smiles, tears of pleasure, hard-to-hold-back emotion; and I’ve been the recipient of hundreds of genuine hugs of gratitude and satisfaction.
This is the number one reason I love my business and home building: helping the good people of Bentonville, Arkansas and the surrounding lands here in Arkansas realize their home building dreams!
My business, Ash Builders, has earned a reputation for building superior crafted homes here in Bentonville, for which we’ve enjoyed earning one family and home at a time.
I’m telling you this not to brag or sales pitch you, claiming to be the only quality home builder in the Bentonville area…
Completely false. My intent is to provide straight-up information and facts—reasons why it makes sense for you to read on; hear my advice and tips relating to building a home here in Bentonville, Arkansas.
The bottom line is this: I’ve experienced and witnessed 30 years of home building here in Bentonville. From my own hands-on learning to studying and learning from other local and national home builders (from the exceptional to the not so exceptional), I have a wealth of information to share.
Deliberately, I’ve documented what I’ve learned, viewed and heard.
My goal has always been to create a helpful consumer home builder guide to completing home building plans. And finally, after many years of wanting to “get it done,” I’ve made time to put it together in order to divulge it all to you in this resourceful guide.
The information you’re about to learn could be the breaker between a successful home building project completed on time, of top guild-quality workmanship and on budget, vs. one that is bogged down with constant struggles, costly oversights and ultimately poor construction.
Let me be candid with you a moment:
I know the Bentonville, Arkansas new home building business like the back of my hand. And that includes the surrounding Arkansas communities of Atwood, Bement, Blue Ridge, Bondville, Broadlands, Cerro Gordo, De Land, Farmer City, Fisher, Foosland, Gibson City, Gifford, Homer, Ivesdale, Lodge, Longview, Ludlow, Mahomet, Mansfield, Melvin, Monticello, Ogden, Paxton, Pesotum, Philo, Piper City, Rantoul, Roberts, Royal, Sadorus, Savoy, Sibley, Sidney, St. Joseph, Stelle, Thomasboro, Tolono and White Heath.
- Chestnut Grove, Bentonville, AR
- Trails at Brittany, Bentonville, AR
- Abbey Fields, Bentonville, AR
- Ironwood, Bentonville, AR
- Will’s Trace, Bentonville, AR
- Sawgrass, Bentonville, AR
- Trails Edge, Bentonville, AR
- Boulder Ridge, Bentonville, AR
- Stone Creek, Bentonville, AR
- Landis Farm, Bentonville, AR
- Yankee Ridge, Bentonville, AR
- Prairie Fields, Bentonville, AR
- Six key advantages of buying a new house versus an existing home in the Bentonville area
- How to avoid home builder change orders and save thousands as a result
- Simple steps to minimize common challenges many face when building a new house
- 35 Essential questions to scrutinize when buying a building site in Bentonville, Arkansas area – what you must ask your home builder
- How construction loans work
- How to find or create home plans and designs that work here in Bentonville
- Important factors you need to think about before you begin building a new home in Bentonville, Arkansas
- A simple way to compare your must haves and wants when building new home
- The worst thing you can do when selecting a home builder to work with
- The very 1st thing you think about and do when considering home building
- The reason why 98% of new home builders shouldn’t be a GC (general contractor)
- What to look for and how to pick a Bentonville construction lender
- Six tips to selecting the right home builder for the home you’re planning in Bentonville
- What to look for in home builders and how to know if the home builder you’re considering hiring builds homes crafted to last
- How to save thousands by catching home builder’s tricks
- How a shell package might benefit your plans from a cost savings perspective
- A simple way to compare home builder’s estimates, line by line, and eliminate paying too much or too little up-front
And the above is just the start of what you’ll learn…
If you’ve made it this far, you’re obviously considering the option of building a home now or sometime down the road here in Bentonville, Arkansas. Do yourself and family a favor and get your copy of this eye-opening guide.
Fill in the simple form below and we’ll email you the electronic version of the guide upon clicking the Enter button.
I wish you great success in your home building undertakings. And if you decide to build with Ash Builders, I’m looking forward to building a top-crafted home exactly to your needs.
How To Plan, Build And Buy Your Dream Home, And Save Thousands!
- How to compare home builder’s prices, quote to quote
- Selecting the right mortgage when buying new
- How to know when you’re getting the quality and craftsmanship you deserve
- How to avoid costly mistakes and headaches
- Top ways to make your home more energy efficient
- Tips on building or buying a healthier home